A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Takasugi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takasugi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takasugi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Takasugi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Takasugi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Takasugi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Emiko Takasugi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Takasugi practice?
- Dr. Julie Takasugi has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Takasugi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.