A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Takasugi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takasugi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takasugi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Takasugi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Takasugi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Takasugi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Emiko Takasugi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Takasugi practice?
- Dr. Julie Takasugi has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Takasugi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.