A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Taraday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Taraday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Taraday, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taraday graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Taraday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Taraday MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Taraday practice?
- Dr. Julie Taraday has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Taraday practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.