> > Patient Reviews

2179 S Tamiami Trl
Ste 101
Osprey, FL 34229
941-966-0222
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sherry S on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Templet is my favorite doctor. I have gone to her for skin problems and Botox injections and have had great results with both. I highly recomment her and her staff.

|  Mrs  |  show details
by Marian M. on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr Templet diagnosed a rare conditon for me. I am grateful that she uncovered my problem and referred me to an oncologist. At all times she was both caring and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her.

Nov 24th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Templet for 3 years. As a person of Irish heritage and fair skin, I have serious concerns with skin cancer. I always receive a complete and thorough evaluation. She has a wonderful personality and takes all the time needed. A couple of years ago she found a basal cell carcinoma on the side of my nose and it was removed by Mohs surgery. I have highly recommended her to numerous friends and I continue to do so.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I am so impressed by Dr. Templet. She and her staff are extremely professional and caring. Dr. Templet has called me herself to check on me and answer my questions. She has given me some wonderful recommendations for caring for my skin. Her skin is great making her look much younger than her years. I highly recommend her.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

Dr. Templet is a wonderful and professional dermatologist. She has a fantastic bedside manner and is at ease with her patients.

|  Love her!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Dr. Templet takes the time to talk to her patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is extremely compassionate and wise. I'm so glad I found her.

Sep 16th, 2009

She recently moved offices and when he rold office would not tell me her new location, I was devestated. I am so thrilled to have found her now through this website. She easily diagnosed a problem I had for many years that was largely ignored by other doctors. This condition without proper treatment can lead to intestinal cancer so I am grateful to Dr. Templet. She has always done a great job for me. I do prefer female physicians.

|  Awkward Exam  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2009

Perhaps she is wonderful with women, but with me her examination was not very thorough and rather short in duration, tense, and awkward. It was disappointing as I been seeing an outstanding female dermatologist up north for many years and had formed the impression that women might be superior to men in this field. Maybe she was having a bad day.