A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Kallikkadan Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Julie Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Rheumatologists.