A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Thompson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK
- Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Thompson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Julie Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Thompson practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.