A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Timins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timins
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Timins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Timins, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Timins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Timins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ellen Kelter Timins MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Timins practice?
- Dr. Julie Timins has 11 office locations.
Dr. Julie Timins practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Morristown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Morristown Radiologists.