A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Timins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timins
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Timins, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Timins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Timins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ellen Kelter Timins MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Timins practice?
- Dr. Julie Timins has 11 office locations.
Dr. Julie Timins practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Morristown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Morristown Radiologists.