A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Tishler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Tishler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Tishler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tishler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tishler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Tishler MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Tishler practice?
- Dr. Julie Tishler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Tishler practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.