Dr. Julie Toll Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julie Toll?

Bizzare Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I went in for a sore shoulder for the second time. When brought to her attention my soreness and swelling also in my knee she said “Its not swollen but have you gotten fatter?” That was rude. After our initial discussion she proceeded to take my vitals herself and wrote them on the back of a paper towel. How bizarre? I will never see this lady again. She sent a prescription for nerve numbing medications. That seems like a mask for fixing the problem. I will figure something else out.

Good Experience

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I found Dr. Toll to be professional and courteous.

Retired Police Officer

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Always concerned about me and my wife health. Is very through in her exam and even calls us at home to check on us I have never had another doctor do that.We have been seeing her ever since she has been at Kelsey. I would not have any other Doctor for my primary. She should be Doctor of the year. We are 78 yrs old.

Worst Dr. EVER

Posted on December 15th, 2015

DO NOT USE THIS DR. She was my mom 78 year old moms doctor. She made my moms health worse. She gave my mom meds she didn't need. She does not care about what is going on. She is the worst Dr. My mom has ever had. Now, we are picking up the pieces and trying to get my mom healthy again.

Mixed Bag

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I was Dr. Toll's patient for about a year. She was an okay doctor - sometimes nice, sometimes stoic. I personally don't care for stoic doctors. If I was sick, she treated me like I was a bother. If I was happy and cheerful, she was happy and cheerful. She ran tests appropriately. Her bedside manner was lacking. I felt like she didn't care about me. I felt like she regarded me as an annoying client, not her patient.

Find a better doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2015

NO bedside manner, NO follow up, terrible experience all 3 times.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Doctor is very ignorant, and she has a very bad attitude, not professional and told me "can i go, i only have 20 mins for left". This lady is not caring at all!!!!!!!

Worst MD I have ever had! She should not be practicing medicine

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Toll gave me a fatal diagnosis a year ago when I went in for a routine exam. She sent me to see a specialist for the condition she said I had but did absolutely NO FOLLOW-UP on my results with the specialist until a year later. She had no record of who she referred me to see nor did she have anything in her system indicating that she received the results from the specialists office. As it turned out, she did not diagnosis me correctly and she is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen!

Way too inexperienced for me

Posted on April 12th, 2012

The whole exercise seemed like it was canned; listened to my chest, asked me what was wrong, made a diagnosis that ended up being completely wrong upon second opinion, and scheduled me for a battery of tests that I later found out were outdated.

Really a doctor?

Posted on November 21st, 2011

This doctor is a joke: she barely examined me apart from my vitals, asked what I had and straight up proposed painkillers (instead of even looking into possible treatments). She asked me if I wanted an x-ray or a scan: how would I know, aren't you the expert? She had no idea. I even inquired if other treatments could work and she replied "i don't know".This is definitely a waste of time and money.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

I have been seeing doctors at Kelsey Seybold clinics my entire life and have never had an experience like this one. The Dr. did not examine me or diagnose me. Her response to all of my questions was, "I don't know." She tried to convince me that I had a pulled muscle when it was actually an issue with my SI joint that had been occuring for 12+ years.

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Dr. Toll is thoughtful and caring. She does not dismiss the patients concerns. Not only does she treat the current medical complaint, she always gives you the opportunity to discuss any other medical issues you may have. She has a quiet/calm demeanor.