Family Physicians

Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
1111 Augusta Dr
Houston, TX 77057
713-442-2400
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 7th, 2012

Doctor is very ignorant, and she has a very bad attitude, not professional and told me "can i go, i only have 20 mins for left". This lady is not caring at all!!!!!!!

|  Worst MD I have ever had! She should not be practicing medicine  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Toll gave me a fatal diagnosis a year ago when I went in for a routine exam. She sent me to see a specialist for the condition she said I had but did absolutely NO FOLLOW-UP on my results with the specialist until a year later. She had no record of who she referred me to see nor did she have anything in her system indicating that she received the results from the specialists office. As it turned out, she did not diagnosis me correctly and she is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen!

|  Way too inexperienced for me  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

The whole exercise seemed like it was canned; listened to my chest, asked me what was wrong, made a diagnosis that ended up being completely wrong upon second opinion, and scheduled me for a battery of tests that I later found out were outdated.

|  Really a doctor?  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

This doctor is a joke: she barely examined me apart from my vitals, asked what I had and straight up proposed painkillers (instead of even looking into possible treatments). She asked me if I wanted an x-ray or a scan: how would I know, aren't you the expert? She had no idea. I even inquired if other treatments could work and she replied "i don't know".This is definitely a waste of time and money.

Oct 19th, 2011

I have been seeing doctors at Kelsey Seybold clinics my entire life and have never had an experience like this one. The Dr. did not examine me or diagnose me. Her response to all of my questions was, "I don't know." She tried to convince me that I had a pulled muscle when it was actually an issue with my SI joint that had been occuring for 12 years.

by C. Ingram on Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Toll is thoughtful and caring. She does not dismiss the patients concerns. Not only does she treat the current medical complaint, she always gives you the opportunity to discuss any other medical issues you may have. She has a quiet/calm demeanor.

|  Avoid Dr. Toll and any Kelsey Seybold physicians  |  show details
by The reporter on Oct 27th, 2009

I honestly feel that Kelsey hires the most undesirable physicians who do not have the knowledge or skill set to pass any reputable clinic and or hospitals credentialing process. Dr. Toll barged into the room and sat down on the computer. She asked what was wrong with me. I told her my symptoms and she listened to my chest and ask that I come back in two weeks for a follow up. From her approach I did not want her touching me further because I felt she really did not know what she was doing nor cared. My complaint is that I was in the room next to her office and this nut did not care enough to lower her voice on the telephone telling someone that she rushed through that and will be out of here in a few minutes. I wish Kelsey would rush and give me back my $30 copay. I don't feel I was serviced.