Dr. Julie Toll MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

2.8

March 28th, 2017
Good Experience
I found Dr. Toll to be professional and courteous.

November 2nd, 2016
Retired Police Officer
Always concerned about me and my wife health. Is very through in her exam and even calls us at home to check on us I have never had another doctor do that.We have been seeing her ever since she has been at Kelsey. I would not have any other Doctor for my primary. She should be Doctor of the year. We are 78 yrs old.

December 15th, 2015
Worst Dr. EVER
DO NOT USE THIS DR. She was my mom 78 year old moms doctor. She made my moms health worse. She gave my mom meds she didn't need. She does not care about what is going on. She is the worst Dr. My mom has ever had. Now, we are picking up the pieces and trying to get my mom healthy again.

May 13th, 2015
Mixed Bag
I was Dr. Toll's patient for about a year. She was an okay doctor - sometimes nice, sometimes stoic. I personally don't care for stoic doctors. If I was sick, she treated me like I was a bother. If I was happy and cheerful, she was happy and cheerful. She ran tests appropriately. Her bedside manner was lacking. I felt like she didn't care about me. I felt like she regarded me as an annoying client, not her patient.

February 11th, 2015
Find a better doctor
NO bedside manner, NO follow up, terrible experience all 3 times.

July 7th, 2012
Doctor is very ignorant, and she has a very bad attitude, not professional and told me "can i go, i only have 20 mins for left". This lady is not caring at all!!!!!!!

June 25th, 2012
Worst MD I have ever had! She should not be practicing medicine
Dr. Toll gave me a fatal diagnosis a year ago when I went in for a routine exam. She sent me to see a specialist for the condition she said I had but did absolutely NO FOLLOW-UP on my results with the specialist until a year later. She had no record of who she referred me to see nor did she have anything in her system indicating that she received the results from the specialists office. As it turned out, she did not diagnosis me correctly and she is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen!

April 12th, 2012
Way too inexperienced for me
The whole exercise seemed like it was canned; listened to my chest, asked me what was wrong, made a diagnosis that ended up being completely wrong upon second opinion, and scheduled me for a battery of tests that I later found out were outdated.

November 21st, 2011
Really a doctor?
This doctor is a joke: she barely examined me apart from my vitals, asked what I had and straight up proposed painkillers (instead of even looking into possible treatments). She asked me if I wanted an x-ray or a scan: how would I know, aren't you the expert? She had no idea. I even inquired if other treatments could work and she replied "i don't know".This is definitely a waste of time and money.

October 19th, 2011
I have been seeing doctors at Kelsey Seybold clinics my entire life and have never had an experience like this one. The Dr. did not examine me or diagnose me. Her response to all of my questions was, "I don't know." She tried to convince me that I had a pulled muscle when it was actually an issue with my SI joint that had been occuring for 12+ years.

January 28th, 2011
Dr. Toll is thoughtful and caring. She does not dismiss the patients concerns. Not only does she treat the current medical complaint, she always gives you the opportunity to discuss any other medical issues you may have. She has a quiet/calm demeanor.

October 27th, 2009
Avoid Dr. Toll and any Kelsey Seybold physicians
I honestly feel that Kelsey hires the most undesirable physicians who do not have the knowledge or skill set to pass any reputable clinic and or hospitals credentialing process. Dr. Toll barged into the room and sat down on the computer. She asked what was wrong with me. I told her my symptoms and she listened to my chest and ask that I come back in two weeks for a follow up. From her approach I did not want her touching me further because I felt she really did not know what she was doing nor cared. My complaint is that I was in the room next to her office and this nut did not care enough to lower her voice on the telephone telling someone that she rushed through that and will be out of here in a few minutes. I wish Kelsey would rush and give me back my $30 copay. I don't feel I was serviced.