Dr. Julie Torman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Unprofessional and rude
The office is disgusting. It is dark, and the receptionist (s) were rude and uninterested. She herself after a 45 minute wait, neither apologized for the delay or acknowledged it as if somehow my time was not as valuable as hers. She made inappropriate comments and talked alot about herself and other patients which i couldn't understand and just imagined that once i left that i would be on her menu for gossip when talking with her next patients. I had a complete lack of trust in the information she gave me as well as the tests she recommended. She just seemed more like a catskill stand up comedian audition than a real Dr.

February 23rd, 2016
Highly caring doctor that really cares about patients
I've been a patient of Dr. Torman for the past 12 years. She has always spent a great deal of time listening to my aliments, health issues and general conversations. I, unfortunately, have serious issues, so when I call the office, they arrange me to be seen quickly. I've had numerous procedures done there under anesthesia and every experience was as great as it could possibly be. Dr. Torman is a dr that really cares for her patients and takes the time to listen to their woes. I would highly recommend her a caring doctor. She has a terrific bed side manner and sense of humor. Glad she's in my area!!

January 26th, 2016
Treating patients like people in greatest time of need.
Dr. Torman was in the unfortunate position of delivering the procedure (colonoscopy) and the news that I had confirmed colon cancer. She was compassionate and skilled and I am thankful for the small things that mean so much when you're in a crisis.

January 7th, 2016
It is obvious that the recent negative reviews were written by the same person. I have been seeing Dr. Torman for well over 15 years. I have never found her to unnecessarily order any tests. She is extremely easy to talk to and is totally professional. She explains everything. I have also never had any problems with her office staff. The office has never been dirty in all the times I've been there.

October 25th, 2015
Outstanding MD
I cannot speak highly enough of this medical professional. I strongly disagree with the negative review that was written and I wonder if this person/patient had the courage to confront the good doctor in person-me thinks not. It is cowardly to write negative reviews under the cover of being annonymous-why not confront the person and give them the opportunity to address/correct your concern/s?

April 25th, 2015
I only saw Dr. Torman once many years ago, but she seemed distracted and talked more than she listened. I did not feel that she understood what I was telling her and for that reason I decided to find another doctor.

October 5th, 2014
A Fine Doctor
First, I will say that some of the negative reviews appear to be written by the same person. The writing style, tone and misuse of words (exotic? exotica?) are the first clues. I've been this doctor's patient for many years and I find her knowledgeable, caring and personable. Her staff is efficient. And the office is fine.

August 12th, 2013
The best!!!!
Dr Torman is extremely bright, a wonderful Doctor and a gem as a human being! She is loved by so many of my own clients and friends and I highly recommend her!! The office staff are kind, courteous and a reflection of this wonderful Doctor.

September 10th, 2012
re highlrehihighly commendedy
It is clear the front office issues are being addressed; they have improved. Dr. Torman is wonderful! She is thorough, thoughtful, listens, and makes an office visit a pleasant experience, like visiting with a trusted friend.

February 11th, 2011
Dr. Torman is absolutely superb - organized, professional, caring, comforting and knowledgable. A superior doctor in every way.

November 5th, 2009