A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Tsai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Tsai practice?
Dr. Julie Tsai practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Luling, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.