A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Chi-Lung Tsai MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Julie Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Tsai practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.