A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Chi-Lung Tsai MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Julie Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Tsai practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.