A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Tseng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tseng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Tseng MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Tseng practice?
- Dr. Julie Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Tseng practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.