Dr. Julie Tuttle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 14th, 2016
Head/neck injury
Dr. Tuttle was recommended from my workmen's comp. insurance. From the moment I walked into the patient room, I could sense Dr. Tuttle had her own agenda. She was unprofessional, rude and was discounted me of my injuries. I believe her agenda was to make light of my injuries and to push me out of the office without any solution to my injuries. She didn't display the knowledge or look the role of a MD either. Most professionals wear professional clothing or at least wear a lab coat.

April 18th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Dr. Tuttle was extremely thorough and spent the time with me to help me understand my condition. She gave me several options on how to proceed. I would strongly recommend her.

June 29th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Tuttle twice and each time she was very professional and courteous. I was very nervous about the test I was having done and she made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Tuttle.

December 23rd, 2013
I went to her for a nerve problem in my neck. I had to get a 2nd MRI because she didn't like the quaility of the pictures from my 1st one. Found out that I my c6-7 disc is bulging. I am in severe pain because of this and have been dealing with it for almost 2 years. She said it's not bad enough for surgery. She said to continue the physcical therapy, even though it causes a lot of pain. I asked what my options were and she said well if physical therapy doesn't work there is nothing else she can do for me. I find it hard to believe that there is nothing that can be sone about the pain I'm in.