A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Park is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Park, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Unmee Park MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie U. Park practice?
- Dr. Julie Park has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Park practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Radiologists.