Dr. Julie Utendorf MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Huntington, IN

November 8th, 2011
LOVE Dr. Utendorf! She has been wonderful with me and also with the delivery of my son. She is very caring and takes her time with each patient.

June 27th, 2011
Amazing and Compassionate
Dr. Utendorf has been the pediatrician for both of my living children. She is also my family doctor. Over the years we have developed a very special and comfortable relationship with Dr. Utendorf. She is extremely kind and caring. As a mother herself, she is extremely comfortable with children of all ages. She is also not afraid to refer her patients to specialists if she feels she cannot provide the best care possible. When our child was diagnosed prenatally with a rare and serious heart condition, she sent us to a different pediatrician because she didn't feel she could give him the best care possible. I admired that she was humble and caring enough to make sure our son received the best care possible after he was born. In all, I would highly recommend Dr. Utendorf to anyone in the Huntington area!

November 11th, 2008
Dr. Utendorf is the best doctor that I have been to. She is very accurate and very compassionate.