A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Varga, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Varga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Varga MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Varga practice?
- Dr. Julie Varga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Varga practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.