A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Vieta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Vieta, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vieta graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Vieta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Renee Vieta DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Vieta practice?
- Dr. Julie Vieta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Vieta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canal Winchester, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.