A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Vincent is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Vincent, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vincent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans