A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Vincent is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Vincent, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Vincent MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Julie Vincent has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Vincent practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians and Glendale Pediatric Specialists.