A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Vose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Vose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Vose graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Vose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Vose MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Vose practice?
- Dr. Julie Vose has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Vose practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Oncologists, and Omaha Hematologists.