A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Voss, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Voss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Voss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans