A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Voss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Voss, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Voss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Voss graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Voss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Evelyn Voss MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Voss practice?
- Dr. Julie Voss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Voss practices Dermatology near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Kirkland Dermatologists.