A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Vu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Vu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Khanh Vu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Vu practice?
- Dr. Julie Vu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Vu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Garland, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.