Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Best OB in Texas show details Best OB in Texas
by Darla on Oct 31st, 2013

This is the best OB I have ever seen! She is genuinely caring, compassionate, considerate.... I just love her so much! She has been my OB through my surrogacy pregnancy and not only did she make me feel at ease, she also was very inclusive of the intended parents. The staff is great also.

AMAZING Doctor!! show details AMAZING Doctor!!
Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Vu is absolutely the best OBGYN I've ever had! She is sweet and energetic and really takes the time to answer all of your questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Oct 25th, 2012

Dr Vu is by far the best OBGYN I have ever had. She delivered my last two children, was knowledgeable, empathetic, and caring. She truly cares for her patients and develops relationships. My children love to visit her occasionally. She is superb.

Wrong phone number show details Wrong phone number
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Vu is awesome! show details Dr. Vu is awesome!
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Vu is so sweet! She takes the time to get to know her patients. She makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone! She's absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Dr. Vu is great! show details Dr. Vu is great!
Aug 6th, 2011

I went to her when I was pregnant with my 3 child. She and her staff is very helpful and caring. Even though it was my third child, I always felt like she took her time to talk with me about any concerns. So glad I changed from my last OBGYN. Dr. Vu is great!

Jun 10th, 2011

Because my daughter allowed her birth control pill prescription to lapse, this doctor would not refill her prescription until her August appointment, the earliest she could get. She would have to come off the medication and go back on 3 months later.

she was great show details she was great
Apr 28th, 2011

Dr Vu was wonderful, she is young, energetic, and very sweet. i enjoyed my visit with her.