inactive

Julie K Vu MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

October 31st, 2013
Best OB in Texas
This is the best OB I have ever seen! She is genuinely caring, compassionate, considerate.... I just love her so much! She has been my OB through my surrogacy pregnancy and not only did she make me feel at ease, she also was very inclusive of the intended parents. The staff is great also.

April 24th, 2013
AMAZING Doctor!!
Dr. Vu is absolutely the best OBGYN I've ever had! She is sweet and energetic and really takes the time to answer all of your questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

October 25th, 2012
Dr Vu is by far the best OBGYN I have ever had. She delivered my last two children, was knowledgeable, empathetic, and caring. She truly cares for her patients and develops relationships. My children love to visit her occasionally. She is superb.

May 3rd, 2012
Dr. Vu is awesome!
Dr. Vu is so sweet! She takes the time to get to know her patients. She makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone! She's absolutely AMAZING!!!!

August 6th, 2011
Dr. Vu is great!
I went to her when I was pregnant with my 3 child. She and her staff is very helpful and caring. Even though it was my third child, I always felt like she took her time to talk with me about any concerns. So glad I changed from my last OBGYN. Dr. Vu is great!

April 28th, 2011
she was great
Dr Vu was wonderful, she is young, energetic, and very sweet. i enjoyed my visit with her.