A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Waddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Waddell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Waddell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Waddell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Julie Waddell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Waddell practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.