Dr. Julie Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Wagner?

January 16th, 2014

concerned

March 5th, 2012

she has been our family doctor for 3 years

I have two kids age six and one and I have taken my kids and myself there for three years and I love her she is very attentive to my children and they also love her! I highly recommend her!

December 23rd, 2009

Wonderful

October 6th, 2009

Why Doctor Wagner is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

I moved from Missouri to Iowa and the doctor that I was seeing in Missouri had me on hydrocodone for the pain that i was having in my back. It was time for a refill and she could no longer fill them, I needed to get a doctor in Iowa. I got in with Dr. Wagner (which took forever) and as soon as I started to tell her the entire truth about what has happened to me and why I was on them and that I was getting ready to go on an 18 hour long road trip and couldn't make it without them. She looked at me with a very rude look, talked to me rude from there and wouldn't give me my medicine. She put me on a medicine that I already knew wouldn't help because I had been on it before. I am also on depression medicine for depression and I went down hill one time and called to tell her that thoughts of suicide was crossing my mind and she called back and yelled at me saying that I was being ridiculous and to go to the hospital if I felt that way. She won't put me on anything for my anxiety because once again(she treats me like a druggie). I have been having panic attacks because I am not on the right medicine and having nothing to calm me down. I am supposed to have surgery soon on my mouth to get some teeth cut out and my dentist told me to talk to my doctor and get something for the pain and she won't do it. She doesn't listen to you and she also makes you uncomfortable to tell her the truth. I do not recommend her at all. Stay away form her!

December 4th, 2015