A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wahrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wahrman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wahrman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahrman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wahrman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ellen Wahrman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Wahrman practice?
- Dr. Julie Wahrman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Wahrman practices Dermatology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Dermatologists.