A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Welischar is Good. Dr. Welischar has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Welischar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Welischar graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Welischar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welischar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julie Welischar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Welischar practice?
Dr. Julie Welischar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sayville, NY and Rocky Point, NY.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.