A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Welischar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Welischar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Welischar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 27 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Insulin Resistance
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Welischar graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Welischar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie DR Welischar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Welischar practice?
- Dr. Julie Welischar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Welischar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rocky Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Rocky Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.