A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wendt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wendt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Wendt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Wendt practice?
- Dr. Julie Wendt has 7 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wendt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Joliet Allergists and Joliet Internists.