A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wendt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wendt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wendt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Wendt MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Wendt practice?
- Dr. Julie Wendt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wendt practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Allergists.