A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wendt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wendt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wendt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Wendt MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Wendt practice?
- Dr. Julie Wendt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wendt practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Anthem, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Allergists.