Dr. Julie Whitehouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Whitehouse?

July 13th, 2013

Very Good

Quickly diagnosed and treated my problem in the ER....something my primary care physician had failed to do.

February 20th, 2013

Dr. Julie A. Whitehouse

This doctor has re-located to Winchester, VA and I wish she would go back to Hawaii! She is making Winchester Medical Center like truely bad! She is extremely unprofessional and apparently has an untreated mental condition. Beware of this doctor!

February 7th, 2011

A model to be followed

I only had one encounter with Dr. Whitehouse and that was at the Inova Fairfax Hospital ER. I appreciated her truly caring and attentive manner. She is an example to be followed. I have been trying to find her to see if she practiced outside the ER, and today I found her here. I really wish she was in private practice. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Lucky are those who encounter in the ER! I wish her the best in the world.

July 16th, 2014