A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wilcox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wilcox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Wilcox MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Julie Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Wilcox practices Psychiatry near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Psychiatrists.