Learn more about Dr. Julie Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wilcox, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wilcox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Wilcox MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Julie Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Wilcox practices Psychiatry near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Psychiatrists.