Overall Review

3.8

June 18th, 2012
So happy to have found Dr. Wilkerson
I an a new mother and had started out seeing one of the other doctors in her practice. He was very knowledgable, but not very personable. I didn't like his nurse at all. I knew I wanted a new doctor for my son but didn't know where to start in looking for one. My son was sick and his doctor was unavailable so they scheduled me with dr. Wilkerson... She was very personable she made me feel very comfortable. She knew exactly how to care for my son and he took to her the minute she walked in the door. I knew at that point she is the right doctor for my baby! I also live her nurse! She is very nice and responds to my questions very quickly and I know I can trust her to have the same advice as my doctor (that was one of the issues with the previous nurse). I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

November 14th, 2011
We have five children and have been seeing Dr. Wilkerson for years. She is an excellent doctor! She has always listened to our concerns and been very thorough. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. I would highly recommend her.

October 14th, 2011
Best doctor around
I went to three different doctors before I found Dr. Wilkerson. she is very good at what she does. She stuck out to me because she has a lot of knowledge on how to take care of kids. I never had a disagreement with her teachings. She is also the only Doctor I have ever had that has not only seen me on time but has seen me earlier then my appointment time. Over all the staff is very nice and My kids love going in to see them. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilkerson to anyone.

March 4th, 2011
We received excellent care.

November 18th, 2010
We've been happy
We've been very happy with our care. The previous caller really should have called during business hours--afterall, doctors are on call for emergencies, not for her convenience--why didn't she call a couple hours earlier when the clinic was open?

November 18th, 2010
Spends time explaining my son's illness and seems to know a lot.

September 24th, 2009
Very rude, dont ever go to her unless you like to be treated bad
Dr. Wilkerson was on call when I had my experience with her. my son was having very bad constipation and had not had a bowel movement for the past 3 days. his doctor at the time told me that it was ok for him not for at least a week. But there was something wrong with my son and it was not normal. So I called the on call doctor, it was after hours and I wasn't sure if I can use a suppository on my 5 month old or not. So I began to tell her the issue and she stop me and said "Why are you calling me at 6:00 Pm on a Friday night?" I responded with "Because the is a service the doctors office you work for offers." and then she responded by " Well normally a concerned parent would see there child ill and would call in the middle of the week. I said a fee more things to her before I hung up on her. But yes believe it or not this is how I was treated for doing exactly what I was supposed to do. I trusted in what my sons doctor told me and when I tried to ask for help I was treated as if I was an awful mother.