A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Williamson, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ventilator Weaning
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Williamson DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Julie Williamson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Williamson practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Alpharetta Anesthesiologists and Alpharetta Pediatricians.