A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Williamson, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ventilator Weaning
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Williamson DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Julie Williamson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Williamson practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Alpharetta Anesthesiologists and Alpharetta Pediatricians.