A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wilson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Julie Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wilson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.