A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wilson is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Julie Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wilson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.