More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Wohrley
Dr. Julie Wohrley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Wohrley is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Bronson Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Wohrley has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Julie Wohrley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Stephen Smith
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Gene Couri
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Peoria, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Ellen Pratt
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi14