inactive

Dr. Julie Woodward MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Durham, NC

4.9

April 5th, 2017
Great personality, patient interaction, and technical skills.

March 17th, 2017
Dr. Woodward and staff were great

February 21st, 2017
Excellent.

February 17th, 2017
Dysport and restylane
i have always felt in good hands and very well taken care by Dr. Woodward, and she is a very sweet person with good bed side manner .

February 4th, 2017
I first saw Dr Woodward about 20 yrs ago. She and the staff have always made me comfortable and I feel exceptionably well cared for.

January 9th, 2017
The doctor and staff are always polite.

December 7th, 2016
HIGHLY SKILLED
kind and caring. great staff. i have had many surgeries over the past two decades and was so impressed with dr woodwards attention to detail and knowledge of all past proceedures .

November 29th, 2016
For Dr. Woodward...it was something simple, all in a day's work. For Me...it felt as thoughg it were a matter of life or death. 2 specialists in FL could not properly treat or diagnose my issue. I underwent sugery in Dallas for the same. Then I found Dr. Woodward. Within 3 minutes of introducing herself and a quick glance at my condition, she knew exactly what was ailing me and how to fix it! Never have a I ever encountered anthing quite like this Dynamo Doctor. Her profesional knowledge is off the charts--she is like an eye einstein or something, her demeanor, 'bedside manner' her personality--she is totally gets where you are mentally and how best to approach you medically. And her staff...OMG!!! As though Dr Woodward is not enough, Willie and Beverly and Hailey...these guys are the icing on Dr. Woodward's cupcake. The office's environment and tone created by her staff are hands a gold medal performance-absolutely the best, hands down. I simply cannot express my satisfation and gratitude toward the treatment provided in this office other than to say, for me, Dr. Woodward's and her medical oasis just what the doctor ordered!!! Thank you Dr. Woodward. Thank you staff.

August 21st, 2016
Dr. Woodward is amazing and does amazing work! My husband and I both see her and have both had very successful surgeries.

July 20th, 2016
I had a great interaction with this Doctor, she explained procedures and medication well and to my understanding. The staff is welcoming and accomidting.

May 6th, 2016
Duke Eye Center is the BEST
Undoubtedly the most professional and skilled medical staff that I have ever experienced. Patience was a key element of the entire process from consultation to surgery then healing. All said, the time flew by quickly and my eye problems are now nonexistent! Many thanks to Dr. Julie Woodward and her fine staff!

March 13th, 2016
Excellent!
I was referred to Dr Woodward by my hometown doctor, and I cannot be more pleased. The waiting time was longer than I had hoped, but it is like that in all medical offices now. I am very well pleased with the way everybody there took good care of me, and would highly recommend Dr Woodward to anybody. The entire team there is top notch.