Dr. Julie Woodward, MD
Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very good show details Very good
Jul 28th, 2015

Very good:she explains, talks it through, communicates. One huge complaint is the waiting time. Much too long, with every appointment.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that you had a good experience with Dr. Woodward. We are also concerned about the longer than expected wait times you encountered. Our goal is to provide the best possible care - including an efficient process for seeing patients. We value our patients, and rely on their feedback to identify potential areas for improvement. Unfortunately, delays cannot always be avoided. Nonetheless, we will review our processes for opportunities to further decrease the time our patients spend waiting. If you have any remaining concerns or questions, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr Woodward has an excellent bed side manner and does exceptional surgery. I was amaxed at the improvement of my peripheral vision after the lift of my eyelids. I had so little pain I did not need any pain meds -- not even OTC meds. The recovery was unbelievable. While talking with other patients in the waiting room, I heard nothing but praise for Dr Woodward. After several visits it speaks quite well for her that I heard not one negative comment. I very highly recommend her. She always takes the time to make her patients feel special. She was highly recommended to me by 2 ophthalmologist.

Apr 29th, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the care and treatment from Dr Woodward and her staff. I see her every six months and recommend her highly to all my friends.

Apr 18th, 2015

excellent.

Apr 13th, 2015

I wish all of my doctors were this nice and knowledgable!

Mar 25th, 2015

DR. Woolard was highly recommended, her skill and professionalism had not been overstated. She is the best!

Mar 14th, 2015

The dr and her staff alike are the best.

Mar 13th, 2015

Everyone has been very professional, could not be any nicer.

Phenomenal work show details Phenomenal work
Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Woodward did a phenomenal job. Not only was my field of vision restored but my appearance is very natural and feminine. I had to pay out of pocket but it was worth every cent!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Woodward did my eyelid lift. I was very pleased with the whole procedure and the effect it produced. She has also done other procedures of lids and under the eye correction among my family members. All were very successful.

Mr. Smith show details Mr. Smith
May 17th, 2010

I noticed I was having a problem with my original orbital implant of 20 years as my prosthesis did not want to stay put. I then saw an eye maker and he suggested that I have a consulation with Dr. Woodward so I called and made an appointment with her at the Duke Eye Center.I was seen by three professionals at her office before seeing her as they listened to my problem, checked my vision and the overall health of my seeing eye.Dr. Woodward methodically diagnosed my problem and offered a surgical solution that made perfect sense. While in surgery, all I could say was that her team was stellar and very kind.Follow-ups are frequent which told me that she really takes pride in her work and her bed-side manner is that of family.At first, I was not sure how she would be, not knowing her and all, but she and her staff effortlessly make feel very comfortable everytime I see them.