Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
Duke Eye Center
2100 Erwin Rd
Durham, NC 27705
919-620-4467
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Phenomenal work  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Woodward did a phenomenal job. Not only was my field of vision restored but my appearance is very natural and feminine. I had to pay out of pocket but it was worth every cent!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Woodward did my eyelid lift. I was very pleased with the whole procedure and the effect it produced. She has also done other procedures of lids and under the eye correction among my family members. All were very successful.

|  Mr. Smith  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

I noticed I was having a problem with my original orbital implant of 20 years as my prosthesis did not want to stay put. I then saw an eye maker and he suggested that I have a consulation with Dr. Woodward so I called and made an appointment with her at the Duke Eye Center.I was seen by three professionals at her office before seeing her as they listened to my problem, checked my vision and the overall health of my seeing eye.Dr. Woodward methodically diagnosed my problem and offered a surgical solution that made perfect sense. While in surgery, all I could say was that her team was stellar and very kind.Follow-ups are frequent which told me that she really takes pride in her work and her bed-side manner is that of family.At first, I was not sure how she would be, not knowing her and all, but she and her staff effortlessly make feel very comfortable everytime I see them.