Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Marion Jackson on Jul 20th, 2016

I had a great interaction with this Doctor, she explained procedures and medication well and to my understanding. The staff is welcoming and accomidting.

Duke Eye Center is the BEST show details Duke Eye Center is the BEST
by Madison Shannon on May 6th, 2016

Undoubtedly the most professional and skilled medical staff that I have ever experienced. Patience was a key element of the entire process from consultation to surgery then healing. All said, the time flew by quickly and my eye problems are now nonexistent! Many thanks to Dr. Julie Woodward and her fine staff!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Buck on Mar 13th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Woodward by my hometown doctor, and I cannot be more pleased. The waiting time was longer than I had hoped, but it is like that in all medical offices now. I am very well pleased with the way everybody there took good care of me, and would highly recommend Dr Woodward to anybody. The entire team there is top notch.

Mar 12th, 2016

I am extremely happy with my results from eyelid surgery. Dr. Woodward and team far exceeded my expectations. My vision is much better and my apperance is drastically improved. I am so thankful!

Mar 10th, 2016

Excellent treatment and diagnosis of my problem.

Dec 25th, 2015

very professional.

Oct 19th, 2015

i could not be more pleased with the service or dr. woodward and her fellow dr nicole l. everyone could not have been any nicer. my surgery was painless, except for one little sting when the injection. i am completely happy and satisfied with my surgery and experience at duke.

Oct 17th, 2015

Everyone has been super kind and caring, no negative attitude, only positive outlook and positive staff.

Superb Care! show details Superb Care!
by Patricia Robertson Averett on Sep 7th, 2015

Being an ICU RN myself I really wanted the best and got it! I had laser resurfacing of my face and Botox with excellent results. Thank you Dr. Woodard for your superb expertise and tremendous caring.

Superstar show details Superstar
Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Woodward is excellent. She truly cares about her patients. She sees little things about your behavior that help her give you the care you need.

Very good show details Very good
Jul 28th, 2015

Very good:she explains, talks it through, communicates. One huge complaint is the waiting time. Much too long, with every appointment.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that you had a good experience with Dr. Woodward. We are also concerned about the longer than expected wait times you encountered. Our goal is to provide the best possible care - including an efficient process for seeing patients. We value our patients, and rely on their feedback to identify potential areas for improvement. Unfortunately, delays cannot always be avoided. Nonetheless, we will review our processes for opportunities to further decrease the time our patients spend waiting. If you have any remaining concerns or questions, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience.

May 22nd, 2015

Dr Woodward has an excellent bed side manner and does exceptional surgery. I was amaxed at the improvement of my peripheral vision after the lift of my eyelids. I had so little pain I did not need any pain meds -- not even OTC meds. The recovery was unbelievable. While talking with other patients in the waiting room, I heard nothing but praise for Dr Woodward. After several visits it speaks quite well for her that I heard not one negative comment. I very highly recommend her. She always takes the time to make her patients feel special. She was highly recommended to me by 2 ophthalmologist.

Apr 29th, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the care and treatment from Dr Woodward and her staff. I see her every six months and recommend her highly to all my friends.

Apr 18th, 2015

excellent.

Apr 13th, 2015

I wish all of my doctors were this nice and knowledgable!

Mar 25th, 2015

DR. Woolard was highly recommended, her skill and professionalism had not been overstated. She is the best!

Mar 14th, 2015

The dr and her staff alike are the best.

Mar 13th, 2015

Everyone has been very professional, could not be any nicer.

Phenomenal work show details Phenomenal work
Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Woodward did a phenomenal job. Not only was my field of vision restored but my appearance is very natural and feminine. I had to pay out of pocket but it was worth every cent!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Woodward did my eyelid lift. I was very pleased with the whole procedure and the effect it produced. She has also done other procedures of lids and under the eye correction among my family members. All were very successful.

Mr. Smith show details Mr. Smith
May 17th, 2010

I noticed I was having a problem with my original orbital implant of 20 years as my prosthesis did not want to stay put. I then saw an eye maker and he suggested that I have a consulation with Dr. Woodward so I called and made an appointment with her at the Duke Eye Center.I was seen by three professionals at her office before seeing her as they listened to my problem, checked my vision and the overall health of my seeing eye.Dr. Woodward methodically diagnosed my problem and offered a surgical solution that made perfect sense. While in surgery, all I could say was that her team was stellar and very kind.Follow-ups are frequent which told me that she really takes pride in her work and her bed-side manner is that of family.At first, I was not sure how she would be, not knowing her and all, but she and her staff effortlessly make feel very comfortable everytime I see them.