A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Wright MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Wright practice?
- Dr. Julie Wright has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wright practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.