Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Wu
Dr. Julie Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV (and 5 other locations). Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus and St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
Dr. Julie Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Ming-Wei Wu
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi14
Dr. Maria Regalado
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi43