A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Michelle Wu MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Julie Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Wu practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.