A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wuest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wuest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wuest, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuest graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wuest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence ST Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wuest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Wuest practice?
Dr. Julie Wuest practices Family Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Family Physicians.