A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Wuest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Wuest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Wuest, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuest graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wuest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence ST Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Wuest MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Wuest practice?
- Dr. Julie Wuest has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Wuest practices Family Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Family Physicians.