A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Schneider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schneider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schneider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie Y. Schneider practice?
Dr. Julie Schneider practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.