A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Yabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Yabu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Kidney Disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yabu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yabu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance