A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Yabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Yabu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Yabu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yabu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Michelle Yabu MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Yabu practice?
- Dr. Julie Yabu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Yabu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Nephrologists.