Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Compassionate Doc show details Compassionate Doc
by Jaylin B on Oct 10th, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Yang by my family doctor T. Alvarado. I am in my 60s and have trouble hearing but Dr. Yang was quite patient with me. I appreciate her taking the time to explain to me why tests were being done and my treatment related to my diverticular colon. The staff was friendly and check me in on time. Only complaint I have is that the office does not validate parking.

Very nice doctor show details Very nice doctor
by JP Brandon on Aug 1st, 2013

I had my first visit with Dr. Yang about an year ago, seen her about 4 times since then. Have been dealing with chronic IBS for a while and Dr. Yang I was able to come up with a good dietary plan which I had improvement in my symptoms and was practical. The front desk staff was a bit rude by Dr. Yang really took care of me and really felt that she took her time to listen to my problem.

disappointed show details disappointed
by Anonymous on Sep 28th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

was an 30mins early for my appointments because they wanted me to fill out the forms ( i was coming in as a new patient). Waited in the waiting room ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
not good show details not good
by Anonymous on Jun 6th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

i had an endoscopy ans after i recieved the results i was put on acid reducing pills. I was never answered how long i was supposed to be on them. she ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
She generates a feeling of confidence. show details She generates a feeling of confidence.
Mar 22nd, 2011

I went to her the first time, with a recommendation from my family GP for a routine Colonoscopy.After performing the procedure she informed me that I had hemorrhoids, which I already was aware of, and that I had Diverticulosis. She had marked (tattooed) the diverticula incase surgery became necessary.Later I had an attack of Diverticulosis, serious bleeding, and was treated.She is currently treating my hemorrhoids with the banding procedure and after two of the prescribed three sessions things are much better already.She explains things in good detail that a lay person can understand. She is very professional.I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Dr. Julie Yang show details Dr. Julie Yang
by Anonymous on Feb 9th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Yang is very thorough. She has up-to-date medical knowledge and is very informative. She genuinely cares about her patients. One of the best do ...