Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

50 Alessandro Pl
Ste 410
Pasadena, CA 91105
626-793-7114
Locations and availability (1)

|  Compassionate Doc  |  show details
by Jaylin B on Oct 10th, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Yang by my family doctor T. Alvarado. I am in my 60s and have trouble hearing but Dr. Yang was quite patient with me. I appreciate her taking the time to explain to me why tests were being done and my treatment related to my diverticular colon. The staff was friendly and check me in on time. Only complaint I have is that the office does not validate parking.

|  Very nice doctor  |  show details
by JP Brandon on Aug 1st, 2013

I had my first visit with Dr. Yang about an year ago, seen her about 4 times since then. Have been dealing with chronic IBS for a while and Dr. Yang I was able to come up with a good dietary plan which I had improvement in my symptoms and was practical. The front desk staff was a bit rude by Dr. Yang really took care of me and really felt that she took her time to listen to my problem.

|  She generates a feeling of confidence.  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

I went to her the first time, with a recommendation from my family GP for a routine Colonoscopy.After performing the procedure she informed me that I had hemorrhoids, which I already was aware of, and that I had Diverticulosis. She had marked (tattooed) the diverticula incase surgery became necessary.Later I had an attack of Diverticulosis, serious bleeding, and was treated.She is currently treating my hemorrhoids with the banding procedure and after two of the prescribed three sessions things are much better already.She explains things in good detail that a lay person can understand. She is very professional.I would recommend her to my family and friends.