Dr. Julie Yang MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 7 reviews

October 13th, 2015
Aggravated
Saw Dr Yang 3 times and each time got called into her office to discuss my stomach pain. Never saw an exam room. Not even a little listen or stomach assessment done.

October 10th, 2013
Compassionate Doc
I was referred to Dr.Yang by my family doctor T. Alvarado. I am in my 60s and have trouble hearing but Dr. Yang was quite patient with me. I appreciate her taking the time to explain to me why tests were being done and my treatment related to my diverticular colon. The staff was friendly and check me in on time. Only complaint I have is that the office does not validate parking.

August 1st, 2013
Very nice doctor
I had my first visit with Dr. Yang about an year ago, seen her about 4 times since then. Have been dealing with chronic IBS for a while and Dr. Yang I was able to come up with a good dietary plan which I had improvement in my symptoms and was practical. The front desk staff was a bit rude by Dr. Yang really took care of me and really felt that she took her time to listen to my problem.

September 28th, 2012
disappointed
was an 30mins early for my appointments because they wanted me to fill out the forms ( i was coming in as a new patient). Waited in the waiting room ...

June 6th, 2011
not good
i had an endoscopy ans after i recieved the results i was put on acid reducing pills. I was never answered how long i was supposed to be on them. she ...

March 22nd, 2011
She generates a feeling of confidence.
I went to her the first time, with a recommendation from my family GP for a routine Colonoscopy.After performing the procedure she informed me that I had hemorrhoids, which I already was aware of, and that I had Diverticulosis. She had marked (tattooed) the diverticula incase surgery became necessary.Later I had an attack of Diverticulosis, serious bleeding, and was treated.She is currently treating my hemorrhoids with the banding procedure and after two of the prescribed three sessions things are much better already.She explains things in good detail that a lay person can understand. She is very professional.I would recommend her to my family and friends.

February 9th, 2010
Dr. Julie Yang
Dr. Yang is very thorough. She has up-to-date medical knowledge and is very informative. She genuinely cares about her patients. One of the best do ...