A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Yeggy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Yeggy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Yeggy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeggy graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeggy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Yeggy MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Yeggy practice?
- Dr. Julie Yeggy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Yeggy practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.