A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Yelin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Yelin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Preventive Medicine
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yelin graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Beth Yelin MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Yelin practice?
- Dr. Julie Yelin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Yelin practices Preventive Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Katy Preventive Medicine Specialists.