A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Yu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Yu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie S Yu MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie S. Yu practice?
- Dr. Julie Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Yu practices Ophthalmology near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Ophthalmologists.