A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Zaetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Zaetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaetta
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Zaetta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Zaetta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaetta graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Zaetta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Zaetta practice?
- Dr. Julie Zaetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Zaetta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.