A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Zaetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Zaetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Zaetta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaetta graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Zaetta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Zaetta practice?
- Dr. Julie Zaetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Zaetta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.