A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie G Zimmerman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Julie Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Circle Pines, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Circle Pines Family Physicians.