A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson Zivin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Robertson Zivin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin practice?
- Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Robertson Zivin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Nephrologists.