Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Zivin
Dr. Julie Zivin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zivin is affiliated with University Of Washington Medical Ctr, University of Washington Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Zivin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Zivin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. James Bryan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Seattle, WA 0.08 mi27
Dr. Rachel Beda
Seattle, WA 0.38 mi16
Dr. Samuel Warren
Seattle, WA 0.38 mi15