A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Vu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Vu practice?
- Dr. Julie Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Vu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.