A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julien Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julien Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julien Ivor Ellis Hoffman MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Julien I. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Julien Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Julien Hoffman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.