A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julien Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julien Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julien I. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Julien Hoffman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Pediatric Specialists, and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.