Dr. Julienne Lippe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Julienne Lippe?

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Great bedside manner and fantastic diagnostic skills. Would strongly recommend Dr. Lippe.

Not Recommended

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I was in great pain with shoulder injury. Nurse did not take full medical history. Dr. Lippe dismissed detailed findings from comprehensive physical therapist evaluation, and only did a few quick evaluations rather than take the time the physical therapist did to fully evaluate my shoulder issues. When I asked questions about my primary doctor’s concerns and findings by the physical therapist, she responded with "I'm the expert" rather than answer them. This was the worst arrogance and bedside manner I have ever experienced. She may be a qualified doctor, but she does not work with patients as a partner and advisor. I will not recommend nor return to this doctor.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Dr. Lippe is one of the best doctors that I've visited. She immediately spotted the torn muscle in my knee after a quick X-ray at her office. She then explained in detail what it was, options for treatment, and her recommended treatment, which was surgery. The surgery took less than an hour and she explained in great detail what she did and showed pictures of the procedure to my mother while I was waking up from the anistesia. She then called me the day after to ask how I was, rate the pain, and what I should do to be back on my feet the quickest way possible. That's what really sold me, she didn't have her nurse, or receptionist call. She took the time to call me herself. In this day and age where doctors rush you in then "Treat 'em and Street 'em" she took the time to get to know me, and took time out of her busy schedule to call me herself. I'd have to say it was the best experience I've had with a doctor. If I ever have anything happen to me again, she is the first I will call. Thank you Dr. Julianne Lippe

Posted on October 11th, 2015

My knee replacement was a very positive and successful experience. My experience with Dr Lippe was one of the most positive experiences I have had

You Can Find Better

Posted on March 24th, 2015

A very nice person but, she misdiagnosed me and I spent the rest of the year in bad pain because of it. Maybe it's for the best, because I sure wouldn't have wanted her to operate on me.

Seems to be a excellent doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2012

I really liked her. She didn't do any unnecessary tests and seemed like she really cared about the problem I was havinng.

Posted on October 24th, 2016