Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juliet Anadu
Dr. Juliet Anadu, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Anadu is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Prince George's Hospital Center and Holy Cross Hospital. Dr. Anadu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Juliet Anadu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Juliet Anadu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Dr. Ngozi Agwuna
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi33
Dr. William Leahy
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi47
Dr. Fariha Kamran
Greenbelt, MD 0.16 mi12