A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Anadu, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anadu graduated from University Of Ife, Fac Of Health Sciences, Ife, Nigeria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anadu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anadu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Anadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juliet I. Anadu practice?
Dr. Juliet Anadu practices Pediatrics near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and La Plata, MD.
See Gaithersburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Anadu, Dr. Jovita Anadu, Dr. Juli Anadu, Dr. Julia Anadu, Dr. Juliana Anadu, Dr. Julianna Anadu