A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliet Anadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliet Anadu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliet Anadu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anadu graduated from University of Ife. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anadu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliet Ifeoma Anadu MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juliet I. Anadu practice?
- Dr. Juliet Anadu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juliet Anadu practices Pediatrics near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD and Waldorf, MD.
See Greenbelt Pediatricians.